Sorry Reunion folks!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Sorry to have missed your call last night.

Lyns work schedule requires me to be in bed at around 8pm, which I was last night. We have to get up at 4am.

Hope you all had a blast. I'm waiting on pics of course. :)

Hope we did not disturb you Ross! As you could tell from the happy tone...no issues with having a 'blast'. Ms. Mary did a bang up job.:) Thanks again Mary! Also thanking QAS for a fantastic dinner. All attending members appreciated the kind thought.

I will post some photos tomorrow.....stay tuned;)

We were all looking forward to talking to you, Ross. Sorry we missed you.

Yes, I agree with Gina, thanks so much to QAS for a fantastic dinner and to our hostest with the mostest, Miss Mary. It was quite a lively affair. ;);)

Lyns work schedule requires me to be in bed at around 8pm, which I was last night. We have to get up at 4am.

*chuckles*

I KNEW a reason existed for you to not have answered the call Friday night! I had a feeling you might already be in bed....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's like trying to turn around on a one-way street" ... Theory Of A Deadman ... 'Not Meant To Be'

Back