sold my house

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

moving to Sharpsburg, Ga (Atlanta area) soon. got home from there on Friday at 4 p.m. and on Sunday got my house sold!

Daughter is moving next Saturday and I will move when all details are done. Going to live in a MIL suite with other Daughter and her family. It's all happening so fast.

I will not be coming in to VR regularly until settling in at the new digs. Will check in often as I can.

Love y'all. Lots. Blessins...........

moving to Sharpsburg, Ga (Atlanta area) soon. got home from there on Friday at 4 p.m. and on Sunday got my house sold!

Daughter is moving next Saturday and I will move when all details are done. Going to live in a MIL suite with other Daughter and her family. It's all happening so fast.

I will not be coming in to VR regularly until settling in at the new digs. Will check in often as I can.

Love y'all. Lots. Blessins...........

Gee, Ann, that was quick!:eek: I'm glad it sold so fast, but gee whiz!:eek:
Check in when you can.
Love you
Mary

Moving from your home will be difficult, I know. Here's hoping for a wonderful new experience in Georgia. It is a blessing that your home sold so fast. Wishing you all the best. We'll miss you terribly, but know it is a temporary thing, and we'll see your wonderful posts once again when things settle down.

Ann, take it easy on the moving and don't overdo! We will miss you so please check in when you can. God speed!

Ann, you will be right down the road from me. I live in Senoia. Lets meet for dinner some night. I know you know that Georgia is a wonderful state. But, it might be a little cold after living in Fla.

You were so lucky to have sold your house so quickly. Moving can take a toll so take it easy on yourself.

I hope you get settled in soon & will be looking forward to your posts once you are situated.

Take care! :)

Ann, I hope all goes well for you. I'm sure you have mixed emotions about the relocation but you will be with family you love. I too will miss you when you are in the scarce mode. Settle in and then get right back to us.

Wow! Congratulations on the quick sale. Hope all the move goes as well. Take care of yourself. You know that light you're always leaving on?...it's on for you.

How exciting and fun (I know I'm different)
If your moving yourself, pack each room separately and write on the box some the contents and which room it came from. Likewise for the kitchen, gotta find the toaster and the coffee maker.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new home.

Hi Ann,

I hope all goes well with your move. I also hope you have a smooth and quick tranisition into your new community.

Karl

Latest posts

Back