sold my house

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, Ann! What's your secret? We have so many homes for sale in our area due to the lay offs at General Motors and other businesses folding!

I wish you much happiness in your new digs but be careful you don't overdo. Be the boss, run the show but let others do the hard stuff.

We'll be anxiously waiting your return to all your friends here.

Blessings!

Ann,

Congratulations on selling your house so quickly! Yes, please pace yourself. Moving can be extremely stressful, and tiring.

Good luck and hope all goes smoothly. Let us know when you get settled in.

Dear Ann, Congratulations on the quick sale! I do hope the move goes smoothly. Love the inlaw apartment idea. Sending my love, and invoking blessings for your new home. Brian

Congratulations on the sale and goodluck with your move

Don't lift k...be careful ;)

moving to Sharpsburg, Ga (Atlanta area) soon. got home from there on Friday at 4 p.m. and on Sunday got my house sold!

Daughter is moving next Saturday and I will move when all details are done. Going to live in a MIL suite with other Daughter and her family. It's all happening so fast.

I will not be coming in to VR regularly until settling in at the new digs. Will check in often as I can.

Love y'all. Lots. Blessins...........

Congrats on the sale!!

Congrats on the sale of your house! You'll be close by, although I'm not sure exactly where Sharpsburg is, even though I grew up in Atlanta... we really need to get our ATL reunion together! Good luck with the move!

Ann,

Wow, that was fast! Hope the move goes well, as we will all be waiting here to hear the tales. The Atlanta area is a great place -- for several years I was an "honorary" Atlanta resident, commuting for one week each month for several years. I still have fond memories. Especially great to be at Stone Mountain Park at sunrise on Easter morning.

We'll all be here waiting for your return. Be well.

Hi Ann

WOW that was fast. The last time we spoke you were heading home to put it on the market. I'm sure it's a mixed blessing because I know how much you like your house in the pines. Be well, and don't worry about us here on vr. Check in as often as you can.

Evelyn

hi ann,
congratulations on the sale of your house. moving can be so stressful so i wish you an easy move. although it will take some time to settle in and make a new "home" for yourself, please don't forget to come back here. we look forward to hearing about the move and sharpsburg and your new life in general.
wishing you all the best. you are in our thoughts and prayers,
always,
sylvia

Well Hensy.....Your Movin North......Congratulations!!!!

Well Hensy.....Your Movin North......Congratulations!!!!

Here's wishing you nothing but ease and comfort with your move.....As the others have said, take your time, don't over do, and remember that our hearts and prayers are with you during your move...:D:D

Have a wonderful life in your new digs. You go, girl! Getting your house sold is a message from the Maker that it's time to shake your tailfeathers and go.

Just be sure you reserve the rights for having gentleman callers. Kids can be so prudish...

Very best wishes,

Back