So Glad to see Next Year's Reunion Location!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Hank,
I'm happy to see you've decided where the 2006 reunion location will be located. I think the prices look very reasonable but will wait to see how much airfare adds to the total cost.
And, best of all, no danger of hurricanes in California!:p :p :p

Mary - what did I miss? I didn't see any posts on next years reunion. And I thought there was a good chance of it being in St. Louis.:(

edit: oops, never mind. Since I just usually use the New Posts options and rarely go into individual catagories, I didn't see Hank's post.

Double Rats!!!!!​

That looks really awesome and the prices do look good. Unfortunately, right now it looks like I'm not able to go in October.:( :( :( :( :(

Okay, maybe I'm having brain farts today, but is the prices quoted per day or for the whole 4 days????

The price should be for the entire cruise. It is a bargain.

I can only laugh --- heartily. The last time I took that (same) cruise was in mid May 2004. A friend & I celebrated our 50th b'days along with our wives (of course) and 6 other couples. It was a wonderful, brief get-away, until 6 weeks later when my mitral valve burst putting me into intensive care, followed by my MVR and a two month hospital stay with many complications. hahahahahahahhaahahah. chuckle, chuckle.

I've often wondered if my getting sick had anything to do with the cruise. Guess we have to go again and I'll find out. This time around I expect to be fine because I think my St.Jude is much better than the stupid home-grown valve I was born with.

If you can make it -- I recommend this cruise.

Jim said to sign us up. We really really like to cruise. And maybe we can agree on a motel to stay in if we get to Long Beach a day or two ahead of time???

Oooh - this is so exciting.

Too bad I no longer live in Santa Monica.:( :( :( I was hoping for something on this side of the country but, if it has to be a West Coast location, the very best was picked.:D

I am jealous of anyone who gets to go. Have fun.

Sounds awesome. Unfortunately, the dates just don't work for me.

Have a great time you all! This may be the first reunion I will sadly miss:(

I'm soooo excited!!

I'm soooo excited!!

The rates sound really great! Are you bringing any of your children Hank? I'm wondering about bringing Sara.... she'll be 13 by then.

Gina, surely, surely we can make it work some way!!! :eek: It won't be the same without you. I think you've only missed one?? #3... The first Las Vegas one. I've only missed one too... the one in TN. #2

Kids

Kids

Rain - Yes - We are probably bringing our daughter Emily. She will turn 15 in July. It is her turn to go and she is very dissapointed that it is a cruise (not)...

I am sorry if the dates don't work for some folks. I chose the dates after much consideration.

Yes - the price includes all nights.

I may have missed #5? There have been so many enjoyable moments.....hard to keep track:)

Would love to make this one. Not a good week. I have already commited to organizing an event that will take place during that time. We also have a family birthday.

Oh well, there is always next year. Have fun!

I still can't bring up the information regarding the reunion. I even looked under the reunion category. Where was this post regarding a cruise and when and cost? All this time I thought we were going to St. Louis. Boy, I must be out of it. I check this forum two or three times a day and I missed it. Where was I ? ! !:confused: :confused:

Glenda said:
I still can't bring up the information regarding the reunion. I even looked under the reunion category. Where was this post regarding a cruise and when and cost? All this time I thought we were going to St. Louis. Boy, I must be out of it. I check this forum two or three times a day and I missed it. Where was I ? ! !:confused: :confused:

Glenda,
We've got to lobby HARD for St. Louis next year!!:) :) :)
Hank posted it as an announcement in each Forum. I bet you're like me, and just go to New Posts. It took me awhile before I saw it too!
Hey Glenda, have you got a river near you?
Maybe we need to just us get some innertubes and take a slow cruise down it!!:D :D :D

Glenda, I nearly missed it too because I just always click on New Posts and rarely go into the individual forum. But that's what you need to do - go into a forum (ie Small Talk) and the thread should be a the top of the page as an announcement, right under the New Thread button.

I'm pulling for St. Louis next year too. Right now, it's probably good it's not there, because I wouldn't be able to go this year anyway. So at least now I don't feel so bad.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Mary, I have no river close by but I just live about one and half hour away from Table Rock Lake and we have a log cabin down there. Wouldn't it be great if we could get together this summer? Think about it and let's make it happen. It's real close to Eureka Springs and Branson also. We could even meet in Branson. Just a thought.

Glenda

Glenda

About 10 years ago, Hubby and I had a spur-of-the-moment..:D thing..and decided to go to Mo. to the Ozarks... No car behind motorhome.We discovered Eureka Springs..I loved it...We decided to walk the old neighborhood with the beautiful Victorian homes. Had a tour map. We walked and walked and walked.:D Thinking it was a short walk:p Several hours later..made it back to where we had parked the motorhome.:D From what I can remember, many people go there for their weddings in some of these homes......Sorry, off the subject of reunions...Drove thru Branson..but Hubby didn't like it..(Too commercial)so, he allowed me 5 minutes to buy a shirt for Kameron ..then drove on thru....I wish you could come to Panama City on our (shared) birthday.June 10th..Mary , Ann (hensylee) and Danny..are giving me a HUGE birhday lunch.If we leave it up to Danny..will be at Burger-King:p :p :p .Bonnie

Glenda,
I'm on a mission to meet my VR friends now that my surgery is behind me. Let me get thinking on it, and we'll see if we can pull it off!

Glenda said:
Thanks, I'll try that.

Mary, I have no river close by but I just live about one and half hour away from Table Rock Lake and we have a log cabin down there. Wouldn't it be great if we could get together this summer? Think about it and let's make it happen. It's real close to Eureka Springs and Branson also. We could even meet in Branson. Just a thought.

The price is pretty good for a cruise, I will have to talk to the wife about it, we are going to Long Beach in May, if we have the money, we may want to go.

I finally found the information about the reunion and cruise. Thanks Mary and Karylnn for the information. We won't be able to make it but it sure sounds like fun.

Bonnie, just like your husband I like Eureka Springs but I don't care for Branson. My youngest daughter has a condo down there and loves it. She loves to shop, go the the shows and they have great restaurants. To each his own! Oh Bonnie, I sincerely wish I could come in June to Panama City but our money situation right now isn't the best. If you ever get close, please give me a call and we'll get together.

Mary, Dave e-mailed me that him and his wife are going to be in St. Louis May 6-13 and invited us to come too. Like I told him I'll have to check with hubby and see if he can get away during that time. We are in the air condtioning/heating business and that's a real busy time for him.

Back