Snowing On The Coast!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy McCain

Hi ya'all,

Well it's snowing right now on the COAST OF TEXAS!!!!! We had snow several years ago, on Christmas Eve too! It stayed on the ground for two or three days! We made a Snowman!

How's the weather were you are??

Were south of New Orleans...and supposed to get a little snow tonight! Keeping our fingers crossed.

I'm in Massachussetts... almost 70 yesterday, but probable snow tomorrow night. That is typical of New England.

the weather here is sunny, crisp, perfect for walking and enjoying the changing colors of the trees. my japanese maple is a beautiful color now. snow! we only get it maybe every 20 yrs or so! we are enjoying our fireplace insert, it heats up our 1800 sf home nicely.

Who knows - It could be a five year phenomemon. I remember that very well. I was living in Katy TX when it snowed there in 2004. Two days later that tsunami hit the Indian Ocean. I made it back to San Diego where the weather has been status quo for this place. Cool and dewy in the morning, sunny all day and cool again at night. We may be getting rain here in a few days, which means snow for everyone east of us.

Ralph Decena
9-23-09 Da Vinci Robot Mitral Valve Repair
Surgeon Dr. James R. Hemp - Scripps Mercy Hospital

Some really wild weather going on in the States. I hate to even say it.....so far, no snow (a couple of flurries) here in Ohio. Real mixed up this year.

snowing in Virginia

snowing in Virginia

It's very white already, big wet flakes are clinging to everything. We've had a mild fall--my neighbor's carpet of impatients was still in bloom when we walked the dogs this morning. Snow will be gone tomorrow--sunny and in the 40's.

The weather here in Arizona has been great the pass few weeks 70's, but the last fews days getting COLD!! Highs 60's lows 30's to COLD for me!! I'm moving in with Eva!! =)

up to our butts, in snow

up to our butts, in snow

This am woke up to see 4 wheel drives stuck in the drifts and every second car being pushed by someone. Yeah we got hit pretty good here in Canada. 32 below zero celcius tomorrow with a windshield. Cold enough to consider getting a heater installed on my valve. They can do that right??

This am woke up to see 4 wheel drives stuck in the drifts and every second car being pushed by someone. Yeah we got hit pretty good here in Canada. 32 below zero celcius tomorrow with a windshield. Cold enough to consider getting a heater installed on my valve. They can do that right??

That would mean that windchill of -25F (= -32C) is coming my way - I DON"T WANT IT!

Why do you Albertians always have to share with your neighbors to the West?

Brrrrr

I remember all too well when I lived in Conn years ago. The first snowfall or two was magical, but after that it did get old! I do miss Autumn though. Not much in this part of Texas.

Try and stay warm my Canadian friends!

Latest posts

Back