Snow!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superbob

Steely Resolve!
Supporting Member
It looks deep out there this morning. Was pretty falling yesterday; think it has about stopped.

Now there's the dealing with it. We have steep stairs leading up here (same ones my DW fell and broke her shoulder on) and I have to get out and clear them for deliveries. I will be careful.

Hope all you snowed-in folks are doing well.

I've got to go feed the birds. They look faminished.

I just saw the Doppler radar of the east coast. Glad it's you and not me. We have lake effect snow here.

Have fun with that snow but we want it back when you're done.
We're looking at temps in the 70s F for the eastern plains of Colorado for the next few days with a little snow returning on Friday or Saturday.

Snow here in Denver, NC. We have several inches. It came down as heavy wet snow and several thousand people around Charlotte are without power. It's also very slippery out there. My husband fell walking the dog this morning. Thankfully, no injuries. It's icy under the snow. The next two nights are going to be in the mid to low teens. It's sunny out there right now. Maybe a little will melt. LINDA

Thank goodness for once, we didn't get anything to speak of. We were dumped on pretty hard all through February.

We have probably about 6" at our house in Charlotte. Snow day for the kids so they are happy. I'm still waiting on my WARMTH!!!!

Kim

It looks deep out there this morning. Was pretty falling yesterday; think it has about stopped.....

The Blue Ridge Mountains!! I can imagine how beautiful is the scenery and I wish I could see (but only from afar). Enjoy and be careful.

I've got to go feed the birds. They look faminished.
I feed our birds/crows here too, they come in the morning crowing and the moment I show up on balcony, they start coming!Thanks, on behalf of the birds!

Judging from the accumulations on the deck, I think we've got about 8 inches here in this part of the Blue Ridge. Some may have topped 10.

WAO!!!

It looks deep out there this morning.

And you may keep it! No need sending it our way.

I, personally, am ready for ... SPRING!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My feet still twitchin' to the music in my head" ... Mark Chestnut ... 'It Sure Is Monday'

Latest posts

Back