Six month check-up

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaton

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Off for my 6 month check-up today.

As I’ve crept into 1 cm² on my aortic valve area size, I’m now considered in the severe range for my stenosis – thus 6 month review instead of yearly.

*In other news, I was just adding a couple of apostrophes to a previous post of mine (posted July 2018) regarding the result of my last cardiology visit and, after hitting save, it was flagged as Spam and awaiting moderator viewing. The entire post and all replies then disappeared.

I’ve had this happen before. No moderation actually occurs and the post is then lost forever.

Ah well. Just a warning to others should they try to edit a previous post too many times. It’s liable to disappear completely.

Death by apostrophe.

Sorry to read of impending stenosis, but the good news is that after a brief "hit by a truck" feeling you'll be on the upward climb back to good health.

Sorry also to read of the post issues I've often just posted after my post to prevent this happening. It seems unrelated to any factor that I can consistently identify. So now I just leave spelling errorzz

Seaton;n886399 said:
Off for my 6 month check-up today.

As I’ve crept into 1 cm² on my aortic valve area size, I’m now considered in the severe range for my stenosis – thus 6 month review instead of yearly.
Seaton Hi ! Good they are keeping a closer eye on you now. Remember that brilliant Operation Live programme which was actually very reassuring, remember that as you go forward now.

Latest posts

Back