Site Theme Song

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobThatsMe

Hi Everyone,

Well, not sure how many old and young rockers we have out there, But, I have to tell you, I love Aerosmith, and I recently bought their new CD called "Big Ones" there is a song on there
called, " Take Me To the Other Side" , I really like it, it rocks, and everytime I hear it... I think of our family here...<smile>

Anyone have any tunes that they listen to that brings our whole family to mind? When I listened to this one... Everyone on this site.. and the whole meaning of the site.. dances in my mind.

I nominate Aerosmith "Take Me To the Other Side" as the group theme song... !!!!!

RobThatsMe

ROB!

I have that CD too ... I love that song!

I second the motion.. Aerosmith "Take Me To the Other Side" as the group theme song... !!!!!

Rain

Rob,

Great song. I too have that CD! That would be a great song to be be our theme song! :Too :cool: I love all kinds of music. Would love to hear some jammin in the atrium!

Lorraine

Janie,

:) Yes, I am! I First i have to get off the computer though, so I can make the call! Thanks for the YI. I'm just learning who is from where? Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Lorraine

Lorraine

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine

Welcome to the group. Glad you will join us in Nashville.

Lived in IL for all of my life up until 3 years ago. Job transfer to Memphis, TN area. Not familar with Oakwood Hills. Is it south?

Looking forward to meeting you.
Gina

Site Theme Song

Not familar with the Aerosmith song.......(Father Bob is not a rocker) but the title says it all and I'll try and get a copy.

Two songs I listen to frequently that remind me of our purpose and of how close we have become to one another are:

James Taylor............"You've Got A Friend"

Van Morrison............."Have I Told You Lately?"

The words to each of these really speaks volumes (my opinion, not necessarily my recommendation for a site theme song....)

Words and Music...........

THEME SONG

THEME SONG

The one I like is "There are no mistakes, just lessons to be learned"

Hi Gina,

Glad I'm here! No, where I live is northwest of Chicago about 50 miles out. It's near Woodstock, Il. Where did you live in Il? I've lived in this same 50 mile radius for all my life. I am looking forward to being there in Nashville.

Lorraine

Concert Tickets

Concert Tickets

Hi Rob,

Thought you would like to know Aerosmith will be in Nashville/Memphis this fall.

We just purchased our tickets!

Latest posts

Back