Shots-Flu and Covid-19 booster

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

I went yesterday and got a double whammy, flu shot and Covid-19 booster. Only sore arms at the injection sites on each arm. Feeling fine. So glad I am so proactive on my health. Had the flu years ago as a child and was miserable for weeks. Never again. And feel great about the booster, just did not go running when the Pfizer booster was approved. Just had to share.

You are iron woman now. 98% efficacy. That 3rd shot I felt. Low grade fever and body aches for 24 hours. Covid will probably go away by next summer as vaccinated numbers increase.

I went yesterday and got a double whammy, flu shot and Covid-19 booster. Only sore arms at the injection sites on each arm. Feeling fine. So glad I am so proactive on my health. Had the flu years ago as a child and was miserable for weeks. Never again. And feel great about the booster, just did not go running when the Pfizer booster was approved. Just had to share.
Had the same about 3 weeks ago- flu shot plus Moderna booster. Didn't feel any worse than after 2nd Moderna. Just a bit of arm soreness and maybe a bit tired

I had Pfizer both shots but for the booster, I went for Moderna and that shot worked me up - fever, lethargy, nausea but for about 24 hours and it was all over.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have recently had the flu shot, with no side effects other than a little tenderness at the injection spot. I've not yet had the booster, but have had both Moderna jabs- no problems, just a little tired the next day.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have recently had the flu shot, with no side effects other than a little tenderness at the injection spot. I've not yet had the booster, but have had both Moderna jabs- no problems, just a little tired the next day.
[/QUOte
Get the booster when you can. Good luck. :)

Just got my Covid vaccine booster yesterday- Moderna, same as the first two.

Had the chills a little bit last night, which is a common side effect. A little low on energy this morning, but other than that I feel normal.

At Costco they now give you a choice of which booster to get, regardless of which one you took for the first two shots.

Latest posts

Back