Seven Years Ticking

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Seven years today with my St Jude valve ... no problems, no worries ... any and all health issues that I have had have not been heart related ... aging is not for wimps :rolleyes2: ... Get up and boogie :thumbup:

Boy, Mr. Chimp, I'll second the notion that getting old is not for the faint of heart. But older we do get, and I wish you many, many more re-birthdays to come. Thanks for being here.

All right, Mr. Chimp, my friend -- congratulations on #7! Keep on tickin', keep on swingin'! ;):thumbup:

Yes, I will also second (third?) that agin' ain't for wimps! : ) But there are many many blessings to enjoy....

Seven years today with my St Jude valve ... no problems, no worries ... any and all health issues that I have had have not been heart related ... aging is not for wimps :rolleyes2: ... Get up and boogie :thumbup:

Congratulations even though you're still a young whipper-snapper! I'll celebrate my 8th on June 7. Most days I forget that I have had a valve replaced.

Congratulations to my favorite chimp! May you celebrate many more valversaries to come! And I must agree with you, "getting old is not for wimps!" We want those Golden Years! :)

Latest posts

Back