September 13 Anniversery Passed and I forgot. LOL!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

Well, I guess I wasa too busy to notice the date came and went. Been busy with the trips to lab for my protime, number have been a little up and down for a couple of months now, hope it get better soon. Had surgery September 13, 2001. Still here and working. Can't wait till the day comes when I do not work anymore. Now my lower back hurts a bit more, using pain relief in a spray can for relief. Other than that, life is good. Thanks for eveyone being here. Hugs for everyone here today. :Face-Smirk:

Well, that is a good sign when you forgot about your valversary! Wishing you many, many more years of good health with your valve.
Hope your back gets better soon, too. :)
Hugs back to you!

Congratulations! I also forgot about my 10th anniversary that came and went in early June. Sometimes, I think, we are too busy living to stop and remember the surgery that gave us another chance at life. Wishing you many more, Caroline.

Last edited:
It is probably cause for celebration in itself when we are doing so well down the road beyond heart surgery that we forget the anniversary (momentarily at least)....In any event, 2001 -- wow, that's been a long time ago! Wishing you belatedly, a very Happy Anniversary, Caroline! Has anyone sung Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" to you as part of celebration?

Back