Schatzki ring treatment

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc_kowal

I was wondering if anyone ever had Schatzki Ring treatment while on warfarin and if they had any issues with their procedure. Schatzki Ring is basically a narrowing of the esophagus before the stomach. This sometimes causes food to become “stuck “until it passes it through this narrow section of the esophagus. I’ve had it for years, and it’s more of a nuisance than anything else I was thinking about looking into treatment. There are some minor procedures that can be done but of course they say you need to be careful if you’re on blood thinners or anticoagulants. Was just curious if anyone else had this done before. Thanks and hope everyone is doing well!!

There are some minor procedures that can be done but of course they say you need to be careful if you’re on blood thinners or anticoagulants.
I haven't but while such procedures seem to border on the terrifying to me I would say that the AC stuff can be managed.

Back