Say it isn't so .. Hello friends !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrietW

Attitude of Gratitude
Hello friends
After a long absence from the forum lm back. Almost a year has past and things couldn't be any worse. I am sure l will check in and out as time goes on although l will admit that after the last year or so and after my Jan 5th OHS and all the event that followed l really just wanted to get on with my life. Well guess what lol not going to get off so easily.
I am in pretty bad shape and things are not looking good for my future or what little l may have left. I will say this though l have been blessed enough to live long enough to meet my first grand baby born April 7th /17
As much as l tried to pretend l was going to get through this and tried to figure out best way l knew how. .
something just keep wouldn't go away infact they just kept getting worse.
So just a very quick update MY MITRAL VALVE IS IN SEVER REGURGITATION ACCOMPANIED BY POLMONARY HYPERTENSION !! I am so disappointed l year follow 2 weeks ago with my Surgeon who by tge way doesn't want to call me in for fear l will NOT SURVIVE TGE RECOVERY. ! Of course with 30 transfusions last year and 3 so far this year working on # 4 As Angiodysplasia haunts my every move. Scopes and more scopes tests and more tests ... seems l have actually begun sorting out my life and trying to find some sort of acceptance in all of this mess l'm in.

Although l have continued to work throughout it all l have grown very tired and feel like it's time to let it all go business that l have worked so hard with so much passion ... l just struggle with everything that l do. Breathing has become so very difficult and l am just so done with it all.
l can tell you this ... my resent news has been sobering to say the very least.
There that felt kind if good to get that out .. goid to be back .
Any one with experience with heart disease valve replacement grossly enlarged Right heart MVR failure x 2 Aortic valve replacement mechanical well seated and functional. Angiodysplasia pulmonary hypertension with interstitial lung disease and been told you need another MVR OHS but afraid you will not recover. .. l could use some advice.
TIA

Back