Safely anticoagulated.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko2011

Hello again all,

I trust you are all well. my INR has settled down quite nicely now, it's between 1.8-2.7 and I'm having no adverse reactions to the Acenocoumarol. Which is the most important thing.
I'm all good to go with the On-X valve, and my surgery has been rebooked for 6th March. I know that being on Sinthrome, is different to being on Warfarin, but it does the same thing, and I'm fortunate that my colleagues wife, is actually my Anticoagulation Nurse, and I'm having a very close eye kept on me, we were out for dinner the other evening and I had rather a large side of Spinach, which I adore, in fact I could happily eat it, whilst it's in the ground still. I was fully advised on future portion control, I might add.

Apart from the usual ups and downs, and wailing like a baby sometimes at the prospect of it, all in all, I'm ready for the next OHS , I've already ordered my CoaguChek XS for future use as well. .
I'll keep you informed.

M

Marko2011;n873562 said:
Hello again all,

I trust you are all well. my INR has settled down quite nicely now, it's between 1.8-2.7 and I'm having no adverse reactions to the Acenocoumarol. Which is the most important thing.
I'm all good to go with the On-X valve, and my surgery has been rebooked for 6th March.
M
Did I understand well that you managing your INR before having your AVR operation?

Latest posts

Back