Sad Situation

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escargome

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I realize that since this situation is not really heart related, no one may read it. However, if you could find it your hearts to go to the link and take a look then possibly pass the information on to your friends/family in the Western US and Canada some good may come of it. I am praying like crazy for this young lady. No amber alert was issued by the California Highway Patrol because they felt she had just run-away. Thus a lot of precious time was lost. Thank You for your consideration. Although I don't know this young woman personally, her uncle is part of So. Cal. Racing Family, so it's a favor to him.http://www.findjean.org

I am happy to report that on Dec. 11, 2010, Jean Marie Berlinghoff was found and is safe. She was in San Francisco along with her uncle. A huge thank you to each and every person on this board who prayed for her. The police are still investigating the entire situation but Charles Berlinghoff is in jail. The plan was for Jean to be reunited with her parents this past Sunday 12/12/2010. Again thank you all for your prayers.

Back