Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, all! I haven't been here in a while, but something prompted me to stop by today.

thoughts and prayers fir comfort and strength for Ross' family.

Marcia58

When I found this site before my first surgery Ross was the first person that responded to me. This site made going through that time bearable, and in large part due to Ross. Not only was he reassuring during the scariest time in my life, but he also helped me laugh some as well. My condolences and prayers go out to his family. Ross touched countless people's lives during his life, and the world was a much better place for it.

I would also like to include my heartfelt condolences to Ross' family and friends. He was the first one here to talk with me and helped me many,many times:angel:,,,answering questions and making sense of the things I were told by doctors. I will never forget his kindness and willingness to share knowledge!

I am so sad to see that Ross has died. I was looking through some paperwork a couple of weeks ago, and came across his name and address and I thought about him and wondered how he was doing. I put the papers away and came across the same piece of paper twice more over the last week. I was just about to log off the internet tonight and suddenly found myself logging into VR. I'd like to send my deepest sympathy to Ross' family and many many friends. He was a wonderful man. I liked his honesty. He was also kind and direct. You knew where you stood with Ross. Goodbye 'Rossman'.

I too am sadden to hear of Ross's passing. He touched more lives than he knew and it was a delight to read his postings. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

So sorry about hearing about Ross. My condalences to the family. He had been a big part of this place for a very long time. I remember the first year was I was here, long before I had trouble with paying AOL. He was there to help me before and after surgery. He will be greatly missed.

Latest posts

Back