Quantcast

Ross

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

hensylee

I just received news that Ross went into hospital Fri night, is critical. He has a major bleed, has a blood clot in his stomach the size of a meatloaf. He is getting transfusions constantly, is under sedation. When there is further news, I will tell you what I know. Ross was a long time member so I thought you'd want to know. Please pray for his comfort.

njean

Premium Level
VR.org Supporter
Oh my!

My prayers and thoughts going out to Ross.

Thank you for letting everyone know, Ann! I'll be watching for an update!

dick0236

Eat the elephant one bite at a time
VR.org Supporter
My prayers are with Ross. He has had way more than his share of health problems over the years.

ottagal

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
I just received news that Ross went into hospital Fri night, is critical. He has a major bleed, has a blood clot in his stomach the size of a meatloaf. He is getting transfusions constantly, is under sedation. When there is further news, I will tell you what I know. Ross was a long time member so I thought you'd want to know. Please pray for his comfort.
I will certainly keep Ross in my thoughts and prayers. Keeping fingers crossed for him. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Jkm7

Ross and his family are in my thoughts......

He has been through so much.
Please let us know how he is doing.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Oh Ann, thank-you for the information.

This is so scary. Special prayers going out to Ross & his family

epstns

Premium User
VR.org Supporter
Once you "meet" Ross, you don't forget him - especially now when he needs our prayers. I know he is a believer in prayer, and I know that all of ours are with him.

hensylee

Latest on Ross. Dr concerned he is getting pneumonia, has fever, has been put on antibiotics. He has gone into a-fib, heart rate is 160 - 180, they have given him amiodarone to control it. That's the latest that just came. Thank you for your prayers.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Update:
The oldest son, Jeremiah, is at the hospital and sent this text, as of 3:30pm:

nothing new yet, heart rate is steady around 106 +/-. Much better than what we saw earlier.

Bina

Premium Level User
I've been following this on Facebook also....Ross needs all the good vibes and prayers that we can offer during this medical crisis.

hensylee

As of last night, Ross' son did not see any a-fib. Heart rate was 105+/-, bp was good. They were starting to bring him off sedation. He had a small fresh bleed but nurse said it wasn't bad. Temp was 100. O2 was 88. No further mention of pneumonia. No news so far this morning.

njean

Premium Level
VR.org Supporter
As of last night, Ross' son did not see any a-fib. Heart rate was 105+/-, bp was good. They were starting to bring him off sedation. He had a small fresh bleed but nurse said it wasn't bad. Temp was 100. O2 was 88. No further mention of pneumonia. No news so far this morning.
As the saying goes: "no news is good news".....praying that this is the case.

hensylee

Dr thinks xray shows collapsed lung and is withdrawing fluid via tube. They took him off sedation and replacing with pain med. They plan to begin feeding since no bleeding is in the stomach. Just in intestines, I guess. That's where it began a couple weeks ago and was copious amt, according to Ross, at that time.

The boys are sending out msgs pretty fast so i may slow down and wait til several come in so you get a better picture and not bits and pieces.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
VR.org Supporter
Dr thinks xray shows collapsed lung and is withdrawing fluid via tube. They took him off sedation and replacing with pain med. They plan to begin feeding since no bleeding is in the stomach. Just in intestines, I guess. That's where it began a couple weeks ago and was copious amt, according to Ross, at that time.

The boys are sending out msgs pretty fast so i may slow down and wait til several come in so you get a better picture and not bits and pieces.
Thanks, Ann.

Latest posts