RobThatsMe - the real thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Starting a tad early, but what the heck.

It is correct; Rob is leaving for Cleveland this weekend with surgery on the 16th.

Just to let you know Rob I'm sending you my specials thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a bump free recovery.

Hope we hear from Cristi - you know we'll leave the light on for you.

(((hugs))))

Last edited:
Hi Ya'll,

Here is my schedule. It all happens on the week of Sept. 13th.

I fly up to the Cleveland Clinic this Sunday, the 12th.
Outpatient tests on the 13th. (ugh... more tests)
Admit on the 14th, begin Heperin
Presurgery drainage tubes etc, installed on the 15th.
Surgery on the 16th.

I am feeling OK with all my choices and preperation, the rest is up to the guy upstairs.

btw... my wife will be updating my blog page as I go through all this. It sure beats having to call so many people.

Thanks for all your support, thoughts and prayers!

Now if I can just stay calm though all this, and stay on a positive attitude, I'll be OK.
Actually, I am looking forward to seeing how much better I may feel after I have my new On-X valve put in.

Wishing you all good health,
Rob

Hi Rob

Good Luck with your upcoming surgery! I loved the Cleveland Clinic last month. Can't find a bad thing to say, except home is always better than a hospital. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Pat

Rob: Maybe you will get one of the new designer gowns.

designer_diane_von_furstenberg.html

Keep that positive attitude; best wishes that you will be feeling much better very soon :)

Hi Ya'll,

Here is my schedule. It all happens on the week of Sept. 13th.

I fly up to the Cleveland Clinic this Sunday, the 12th.
Outpatient tests on the 13th. (ugh... more tests)
Admit on the 14th, begin Heperin
Presurgery drainage tubes etc, installed on the 15th.
Surgery on the 16th.

I am feeling OK with all my choices and preperation, the rest is up to the guy upstairs.

btw... my wife will be updating my blog page as I go through all this. It sure beats having to call so many people.

Thanks for all your support, thoughts and prayers!

Now if I can just stay calm though all this, and stay on a positive attitude, I'll be OK.
Actually, I am looking forward to seeing how much better I may feel after I have my new On-X valve put in.

Wishing you all good health,
Rob

I know how difficult it is for you right now....the waiting is tough.....
But you and cristi are in all of our prayers....give me a call if you need to talk my friend....
I will be there this comming week to see you and be there for Cristi as you go through this journey

Latest posts

Back