Robin, robin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHO
The Robins must of bypassed Michigan this year. Hopefully not. Maybe they got just a little ahead of themselves
Daiva

Another sure sign of early spring......middle of the night skunk spraying in my yard.
I would have preferred to spot a robin, but we haven't seen one yet.
Chippy the chipmunk is awake and lurking in the garage, and the neighbour's cat that was howling
under my window a couple of weeks ago is probably knocked up by now. AHHHH sounds and sights of spring !!

it is getting warm here and I am sooo glad. this is the coldest winter I've experienced since living 5 yrs in Baltimore! we have birds, the dogwoods are about to burst with white flowers, the yard grass is coming up, all good signs of a great summer. yay
went to Florida to get warm few weeks ago and it was just wonderful!

And not only that but I saw 2 turkey vultures nearby and a suicidal red ground squirrel ran across the deck sending the Ridgeback into a frenzy.
Soon, hopefully I'll be sitting on the deck watching the sun come up. Now that's living.

And not only that but I saw 2 turkey vultures nearby and a suicidal red ground squirrel ran across the deck sending the Ridgeback into a frenzy.
Soon, hopefully I'll be sitting on the deck watching the sun come up. Now that's living.

On Sunday we were actually on the look out for turkey vultures when hubby spotted a Northern Harrier hunting in
a field and catching a rodent. We took pics but they are not close enough for posting here.

Our red squirrel has been pampered all winter long with unlimited food from us, but the chipmunk is so cute to see
as he scavenges and scurries around the feeders, he must be cold in his thin fur jacket.....;)
Miss Mitten (the cat) is furious that she is no longer permitted outdoors !!

Latest posts

Back