Robert leaves Hell's Kitchen with pericarditis!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponygirlmom

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Does anyone watch Hell's Kitchen? In tonight's episode, Robert, a young man who is frankly obese, had chest pains and went to the hospital. They kept him for two days. He came back to the show to say that he couldn't stay in the competition; he said that he had pericarditis.

It's such a shame that he couldn't stay in; there were only five chefs left.

I'm going to try to find out why he had to drop out and what he's doing now.

Working in a kitchen is very hard & stressful even without Chef Ramsey looking over your shoulder. I worked EVERY aspect of the industry, and I must say that he made the right decision. I was a Sous Chef, and found it very hard when people wouldn't show up to work when they should, or were lazy, low production, messing up the orders, or any number of other excuses.

If a person has never worked in this type of industry, then it would be very hard to understand the stress. I remember one day when we had three of the Yankee's farm teams to feed, sunday brunch, An NFL team, the Florida Democratic fund raiser, & a party of 400 and 4 or 5 of the kitchen staff decided to " be sick". Oh what a day!

I happened to have worked at the Raddison Bay Harbor Inn in Tampa, FL which is owned by George Steinbrenner. All teams that played the Bucks stayed there, and the farm teams had a floor.

Latest posts

Back