Rhino19 rocky road still hospital :(

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping all goes well and that you'll all be safe and sound and recovering at home tomorrow. Best wishes.

Sorry you have both been through so much, sending thoughts hugs and payers to you both and hope your husband gets home tomorrow, all the best.

Keep up the good work

Keep up the good work

You are doing great! My leg gave me more probs than my chest. That was just from that end of bypass. I bet he is out of it. We will all be sending prayers, best wishes, good vibes, etc. to both of you. keep us informed when you can.

Rhino, I am sorry for this set back. I wanted to add, Justin did not need a surgery to fix his groin artery, BUT because of his issues they had to use his groin artery/vein for the heart lung machine on his surgery last year. He had about a 4 inch incision, anyway, even with out the additional work your husband had, justin groin botherred him much more then his sternum post op.
I hope it heals soon. BTW IF he finds parts of his thigh numb, Justin did and apparently that can be pretty normal, it cleared up but took months to get all the feeling back, BUT it did come back, Lyn

Back