Research Survey Opportunity in the San Francisco area

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Hello VR.org members. I was contacted by a research firm who has an upcoming opportunity for Heart Valve Replacement patients and/or caregivers to be asked some questions and to provide feedback.

I gave them a once over and told them I would post their request for them. I hope someone is able to take advantage of this. I have participated in these in the Phoenix area for other companies and it was an interesting experience that I was paid for. No connection with VR.org, but I am more than willing to facilitate Heart Valve Research of any sort..

Hank...

Hello from VuPoint Research -
We are recruiting people who have had heart valve replacements and those who care for them to participate in interviews in South San Francisco. We aren't selling anything - we're actually paying people to come in to talk with a researcher. Here are a few details about the project:
When: November 19th or 20th - there are interviews throughout the day and into early evening.
How long: two hours, plus a few minutes ahead of time to check in.
It will be interesting, and each participant will receive $100. - so a patient and caretaker pair would receive $200 total.
If you would like to participate, please fill out a brief survey at the link below:
https://www.research.net/s/Heart_Health_2014
Thank you very much!
More information about our company is at our website: vupointresearch.com

Back