Remembering Deborah today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WendyD

Well it has been 1 year to the day since Deborah passed on, and I just wanted to remember her.
Sending our love, thoughts and best wishes to Joe & Bruna and all of Deborah's family.
Ernie Wendy Sebastian Natasha & Ralph

I also think of Debora often. I did not realize she had been gone a year. Thanks for reminding us. My thoughts and prayers are with her family today and always

Were does the time go, Remembering Deb today
I will never forget the 1st voice chat we ever had I was amazed she spoke English with a Scottish accent.

gone but not forgotten

Jan XX

Well it has been 1 year to the day since Deborah passed on,

*sighs*

Very hard to believe it has been a year already.....

Thought of Deb ... and Christina, too.

And ... found out 2 other people died recently, too. One was Bob Waldmire of Route 66 fame; the other was "otto" from another message board of which I'm a member. I had stayed with him and his wife in November 2007 during one of my road trips, and learned that he was from Elgin originally. When I was in his area (southern IL) this past November, I thought of them, but I didn't have a current ph# for him since they had moved.... Found out a week or so ago that he died 12/02/09.

:(

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Nothing lasts forever" ... Guns N Roses ... 'November Rain'

we remember her journey all the way. She lived it the way she wanted it, bless her heart. What courage to do that, even tho some of us doubted. She was so happy. May God keep her in His hands.

Back