Remarkable progress

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredW

Premium Level User
I came out of surgery around 5pm Friday. I was out of it and my biggest concern was to manage the pain. I had three chest tubes, a catheter, three IVs in me. Typing in this forum on an iPad is hard enough for me before OHS so I asked my daughter to give you updates. ICU died a great job of managing pain. They gave me good attention.

On Saturday, I was asking whe those tubes would come out. Nobody gives answers to those questions, cause thy don't know. I tried to write a PM to Pellicle and I think he choked on this beer when he read what Google did to my dictation. Guess I should have read it over. But I improved fast. I stood up, got in a chair and my wife thought I was very coherent. Around 5am, the nurse took the Catheter out and two of the IVs and put in a new one. (No explanation was give
N or one that made sense to me.i think it was something to do with vein aarteryThey said they would move me to a "step down room". That is where I get PT,but less attention. They didn't have any beds open so I stayed in ICU.

On Sunday I was able to pee. One of many criteria to get released. (I'm going to post this and find a better editor yo write more. Autocorrect sucks)

Passing the pee test is an interesting criterion for release. Glad they sprung you out of ICU.

Hoping you feel better and better as they remove apparatuses.

FredW;n866640 said:
I tried to write a PM to Pellicle and I think he choked on this beer when he read what Google did to my dictation. Guess I should have read it over. But I improved fast. I ... Autocorrect sucks)

Nah mate it was in the morning so it was coffee :)

Formatting a hard disk is always a tense time, but what your message suggested was not for the faint heart :)

Glad.to hear you passed the pee test

I should wait until I get to desktop and a real keyboard. Auto correct any fat fingers only frustrate me. I'll write my story later and post it. Thanks everyone for the best wishes.

Back