Recovering

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybunny

Short post to let you know I made it through fine. They are working on my low potassium levels. Murmur gone :) Home maybe Wednesday. Thanks for prayers and well wishes. I felt the love and am sending it back. Will post when home.

Hugs,
Michele

So glad to hear from you! I've been thinking about you since Sept. 30th. and was hoping all went well. I plan to travel to Houston for Dr. Coselli to perform whatever surgery I might need as well. If my cardiologist in Kerrville doesn't shape up, I'm planning to switch to Dr. Diez too. Take good care of yourself!!

Yay !!!!! Whoot whoot that is so awesome and l am so happy to hear and see your post honeybunny !! I have looked everyday awaiting your message. Much love ! Can't wait to hear more on your journey home Xx
Harriet ❤

And another member Crosses The Mountain! Congratulations!

You've been given a lot of brief but good advice here. Just also remember to listen to your body. We won't break after surgery, but don't over-do it either.

Back