Recovering from TAVR 31 January 23.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ChuckM and @jeffp -- I currently run a Kenwood TS-590SG, with a 590S, some antique Yaesu separates and a Drake 2B in the storage closet. My "active" rig and shack is very minimalist. No space for a room full of glowing tube racks. . .
@art.mouton is a friend who I introduced to the board when he followed me with his own surgery. We also happen to live about 4 blocks apart, so we're always on one frequency or another. I'm a Kenwood man myself with a bunch of them, including a 590 and a 890. My current rig is the above Flex 6500, which turns to be as much fun playing with the radio itself as it is to use it on the air. Glad to stir up some other hams here on the board. :) de N5WE.

@art.mouton is a friend who I introduced to the board when he followed me with his own surgery. We also happen to live about 4 blocks apart, so we're always on one frequency or another. I'm a Kenwood man myself with a bunch of them, including a 590 and a 890. My current rig is the above Flex 6500, which turns to be as much fun playing with the radio itself as it is to use it on the air. Glad to stir up some other hams here on the board. :) de N5WE.
I guess I make the fourth ham to speak up this "cycle." Back when I first joined this board, it seems that we had 3 or 4 hams active then, too, just not the same ones. I guess that was a couple of sunspot cycles ago.

Back