recent election

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old-timers on this site will remember when there was a huge split-up here when we ventured into discussions of politics. Some left and started a new heart-valvers' site. I haven't read every single post here, but I gather that you've expressed your views thoughtfully without ripping each other apart. I know you don't need this pat on the back from me -- but I am an old-timer who remembers those wars (and regrets we ever had that split), so I did just want to chime in. Good show!

Bob

Superbob;n870345 said:
Ol.... I know you don't need this pat on the back from me -- but I am an old-timer who remembers those wars (and regrets we ever had that split), so I did just want to chime in. Good show!

its always good to get feedback :)

Thanks

Hi

cldlhd;n870295 said:
... - makes 3rd grade recess seem sophisticated.

I've been down with a dreaded gastro virus which started with me feeling a gut ache, to filling the toilet (from my mouth)
then filling the sink (while topping up with water to avoid the dry wretching)
and then the next day doing pressure testing out my arse to fill the toilet again (from the other end)

then ... yesterday ... I was feeling good ... I felt ... like a FART ... so willing to risk everything I did ... and it fluttered my pants

it was like the trumpet of the kings messenger "we are saved"

I wish I'd had the presence of mind to set up and film it, for it would have dwarfed this (obvious) forgery

so tonight I'm having red wine, beef stew with broccoli (my INR was high on Sat so why TFN?) to celebrate my rebirth as a healthy human

pellicle;n870348 said:
I've been down with a dreaded gastro virus which started with me feeling a gut ache, to filling the toilet (from my mouth)
then filling the sink (while topping up with water to avoid the dry wretching)and then the next day doing pressure testing out my arse to fill the toilet again (from the other end)
Sounds like the dreaded Norovirus which seems to do the rounds this time of year :( Enjoy your rebirth tonight !

pellicle;n870348 said:
Hi
then filling the sink (while topping up with water to avoid the dry wretching)
and then the next day doing pressure testing out my arse to fill the toilet again (from the other end)
then ... yesterday ... I was feeling good ... I felt ... like a FART ... so willing to risk everything I did ... and it fluttered my pants
it was like the trumpet of the kings messenger "we are saved"...
Meanwhile, an idyllic, snow-covered scene unfolds outside his window.

I missed this thread....

Attachments

• Trump-gq-0516-01.jpg
    Trump-gq-0516-01.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 121
cldlhd;n870690 said:
... as I'm bout to finish season 2 of 'Narcos' on Netflix. Nobody spoil the ending.

I have yet to see it, so please keep up the tradition ;-)

did you see "True Detective" (season 1)?

cldlhd;n870695 said:
Yes I did. Narcos is good. Takes one or two to get really into it but now I'm cursing fluently in Spanish.

Sweet, I'm already good at Finnish and Japanese (cursing) so one more language group will be great

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing is so far I've utterly failed to get the wife to call me 'Papi'. I worried that,perhaps, I had finally lost my MOJO. But after 15 to 20 minutes of self doubt I banished the thought. Must be another reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back