recent election

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another day in the good ol' USA.....the beauty of it is you can't debunk it. The wackjobs just say " Ah they're in on it" . It's like Godzilla it just gets stronger.

Last edited:
cldlhd;n870865 said:
Just another day in the good ol' USA.....the beauty of it is you can't debunk it. The wackjobs just say " Ah they're in on it" . It's like Godzilla it just gets stronger.

Of course you can debunk it; that's the point. Another straw man (easily manipulated dupe) bites the dust.
Now people will think twice before taking any crazy accusations seriously.

Whatever happened to Prince Andrew?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/bu...=top-news&_r=0
You can debunk it but I bet the majority of those gullible enough- gullible being a nice word for stupid- to believe these stories in the first place aren't going to believe the debunking. That's the beauty of conspiracy theories , they're like faith, evidence to the contrary usually just strengthens the belief.

Last edited:
Sometimes the crazy conspiracy theory is part of the conspiracy: it's just how the world works.

So, I guess she won't be going to jail then.

Agian;n870888 said:
Sometimes the crazy conspiracy theory is part of the conspiracy: it's just how the world works.

So, I guess she won't be going to jail then.
That first line is going to make my brain hurt. Actually not that crazy, the owner of the pizza place is friends with John Podesta so they picked that store intentionally and sicked their wacko base on them. Like suicide bombers. Poor people working at a pizza shop have to deal with hundreds of threatening calls a day. When I worked delivering pizzas back in high school biggest worry we had was where's the party and who's buying the beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back