Rarely Use my System

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Gleason

I think I have to start from the beginning and begin to discipline myself in using my protime unit. I would welcome someone from QAS to call me and guide me through the process. Never did get a call after I purchased it.

QAS monitors this forum

QAS monitors this forum

Hi Bob,

QAS is monitoring this forum daily so you posted your desires in exactly the right spot.

I'm surprised nobody called you. The FDA requires a followup by a nurse or equivalant. Maybe you were'nt available or something.

You should use the machine more! A high INR would be evident in a lot of ways. But a low INR could easily go undetected and could KILL you!!

Be safe my brother...

You are so right Hank!

You are so right Hank!

Perhaps I missed their call. I know how helpful they were (QAS) in helping me get my machine and I expect to get back into the swing of things real soon.

Still being tested on my polycythemia vera and hopefully it won't be a worry for me. Symptoms like TIAs still are there but like I said before these same symtoms could be indicative of Polycythemia vera.

But, Hank, it won't affect my golf swing or my corner jump shot. By the way my handicap is bouncing around between 10 and 12, so get ready for our duel in the sun.

Bob give us a call (800)-298-4515 I just tried to call you got recorder,Thanks

Latest posts

Back