Rain And Afib

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
How much magnesium do you take? And what meds are
you on? Also, I read a while back your post that you do strenuos exercise and you are chronic. Correct? I do exericise but just at my slow pace or my heart feels it and I just do not have the stamina it takes. I was just wondering if maybe I could do something different. I don't really know
how much magnesium is safe. I am taking 250 mg. once daily and everything I read indicates that I should take more. I won't see my doctor for awhile yet and he is not a real big help about things like that. Good doctor otherwise tho. I think Janey or one of the other girls on here takes it also. Sometimes I wonder if my doc should try some other med besides lanoxin. We did try amioderone but it made me sick.

Magnesium

Magnesium

Thanks Janie. I wonder about the amount of mag. along with lanoxin. What do you think? I have children and grandchildren near Fort Worth and also Longview, Tx. Nice beautiful state. I visit when I can.

Janie,

Ihope I read correctly that you turned down amiodarone. - - - - I hope your head bump is getting better.

STRAYZE

Janie,

Amiodarone is the "worst" of antiarrhythmics. It goes into your cells where it does a lot of mischief, and the body has trouble getting rid of it. Hensylee's brother had a really bad time with the "A".

I'm no longer on anything. I'd rather have atrial fibrillation. I'm with you on that one.

Guess you'll remember which side of the chair to sit on.

STRAYZE

Back