Quick update Hello friends.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrietW

Attitude of Gratitude
Hello everyone l am terrible at keeping up with things these days. But a quick update l copied to post after l had a couple of lovelies checking up on me.

How are you ? Thank you for thinking of me Xx
Gosh l just can keep up with things these days. Although l am stable and back on warfrin plus the innoheprin since last Wednesday l am bloody exhausted. My blood today was still up at 120 and inr at 1.5 so a few more days by Friday forsure l will stop the innoheprin shots when l reach 2.so crossing finger l remain stable. Praying that the internal bleeding does not return and that l can keep moving forward. 5 days back on warfrin and holding my own. I think my blood is stable but l have that soreness in my insides that got far to familiar and completely exhausted but that could just be post surgery even though it been since January 5th . Just trying to get caught up with my life and back to try to build my business back up after over 3.5 mth it kinda like starting over.
This is the first week l don't have 2 or 3 Dr. Appointments .. also catching up on house work and trying to sort out my taxes
But like l said lm tired .. good one day need to rest the next . I went to cardio rehab evaluation but can't start that fir another mth due to l just missed out on the new start l've had to cancel 2 times due to hospital stays so anxious to get back at it. So that's kinda where l'm at just catching up with life it kinda go away with me there.
Thank you for caring enough to find out. I've been on site a few times but logged on and to tired to post. Except for a profile picture
How are you doing Anne ?
Again thank you ... hope you are doing well. XX 😘

Hope you don't mind me copying and pasting 😜

Back