Prayers for RobThatsMe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughts/prayers en route.

Hope to finally meet him one of these days when I visit Nashville TN. I remember Mary and I just missed seeing him when we met in Nashville one afternoon several years ago.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Rt 66+northwestUS, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Maybe we've been living with our eyes half open" ... Switchfoot ... 'Meant To Live'

I haven't read all of Cristi's updates, since of course I'm came back Wednesday afternoon.
My wife and I left the Sat following the surgery due to many reasons...but I returned with the two kids...sent them home Wed night and yesterday my wife came back also.
Rob is doing better......the next big thing is getting the last chest tube out..hopefully Saturday.....
They will be performing his last procedure next Tuesday (cath to seal off artey feeding the disection) so not huge..almost outpatient...So barring some set back...they should get to go home mid to late next week.

Thanks all for the prayers

Turk

Please add me to the list of people keeping Rob in mind! What an ordeal. I'm so impressed with the bravery it takes to sign up for something so complicated. My best wishes for continuing good news for Rob.

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back