Prayers for our friends in New Zealand

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escargome

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Praying that all our New Zealand friends are recovering from that awful earthquake. Having lived through our 1971 and 1994 big shakers (and all those small one in between) My prayers are that everyone is safe and can find the courage to go on.

I was just watching the nightly news and the images coming from NZ are so awful! My thoughts and prayers going out to all of those affected by this terrible devastation!

Thinking of all the people in Christchurch which just happens to be the sister city of my city Adelaide, It's difficult to imagine the damage and the pain the kiwi's are going through. The last few month's this side of the world has seen some major drama with the floods starting in Queensland and working it's way through New South Wales into Victoria. My thoughts are with all in NewZealand and here in Australia. My company had a funraiser for the flood victims, we now need to arrange one for the kiwi's. I'm glad I work for a company that care's. "Promat"

Back