Prayer Request

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian

I've never done this before -- not even before my dear wife's surgery....

Please, please, PLEASE pray for a Pittsburgh Steelers win tomorrow.

Amen!

Amen!

HEHE! Hopefully the weather will be good at Mile High. They should pull this out. I think this is their year. Super Bowl prediction is Steelers and Seahawks....Steelers win of course. hehe!

God Bless!

Christian, this must really be important since you're asking for prayers for the Steelers and didn't before your wife's surgery. Not to be nosy, but what do you have riding on this game?:rolleyes: How about that I just pray that the Steelers play to the best of their ability? Would that help? P.S. I think that Denver will win though.:D Sorry, just had to add that. May the best team win!! LINDA

I never bet on anything. I hate losing $$ too much to get any enjoyment out of it. All I have riding on this game is my love for my city, my community and my neighborhood, all of whom will be giddy with glee if we avoid another AFC Championship Game loss. Pittsburgh's dying a slow death. We could use a break. :)

I have no prediction as to who will win. It's a toss-up everywhere I've seen.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent#bears

*chuckles*

My Dad is right there with you, Christian. In fact, earlier this week, my Dad received (& forwarded to me, of course) a prayer for the Steelers. I'm just glad he and Mom had a memorial service to go to last Sunday...right before the Steelers almost handed the game to the Colts. Dad might've had a heart attack...heh.

Here is what Dad forwarded to me:

"Our Father, who art in Pittsburgh
football be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, 4 Super Bowls won,
on earth as it is in Heinz Field.
Give us this day a playoff victory,
and forgive us our penalties,
as we defeat those who play against us.
And lead us to a victory,
and deliver us to Detroit.
Amen"

BTW...Aug 12 is our family reunion in the Johnstown/Holsopple area ... if ya'll are around, maybe we could meet up sometime that weekend....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"Every hands a winner & every hands a loser" ... Kenny Rogers ... 'The Gambler'

Although Im not a sports fan,(sorry) I will for you, prayers coming..

I don't know - I'm from Cincinnati, need I say more;) ;)

I will wish luck to you tho, Christian.

Sorry Christian,
I can't help you out on this one cause I am praying for a Broncos WIN!!!:D
Take Care

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cute!

How cute!

I don't even watch football but the video is sooo cute! Go Steelers!

Heather:D

OK Christian, what do I know about football? It's half-time and the Steelers are killing the Broncos. Boy, my prayers for the Steelers to play to the best of their ability must have really helped!:D Anyone else with any other sports prayer requests??? LINDA

OK, Christian. You got your wish. Now I have to listen to my mom bemoan Denver's loss. ARGH.

All my teams have lost. I'm not rooting for anyone anymore this year - all I do is hex them. I'm bereft.

Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.......

If I could put into words how wonderful it feels to watch your neighbors pour out of their houses and into the streets screaming and crying and cheering and dancing, I would. I think I hugged six or seven total strangers. Colin (our baby) was just overwhelmed with giggles. I carried him on my shoulders through the crowds for twenty minutes.

And we still get to play again in two weeks!

Happy happy.

WOO HOO!!!!

PITTSBURGH WON!!!!

Heh. I talked to one of my buddies from the First Gen MC Club ... who lives in Pittsburgh near Heinz Field/PNC Park ... he said it was an awesome site after the win...he he he.

And, Christian ... sure hope you are around that weekend! We'll talk more as it gets closer, I'm sure!

Yeah, just get in touch with me closer to the actual date. We have a reunion in August too -- I forget the weekend. But it's in Pittsburgh anyway. I'm sure I'll be in town the whole month.

I wonder if Christian is going to make it all the way through the Super Bowl!

Congratulations, Christian. I can picture your neighborhood. I am sure my daughter in law is cheering, too.

Quite a win. Doubled score.

We're sitting here mourning Denver's total fiasco loss...m'thinks Jake's hair got in his eyes! But my poor #56, Al Wilson!

Oh well, I really feel that the best team won. The Steel Curtain came to win and we just came to play around a little bit. If you look at the calls and the breaks - they all went to the Steelers.

Time to put away my orange Shannon Sharpe jersey and get out my Nuggets and Avalanche swag!

GOOD LUCK SEAHAWKS!!!!! (gotta root for the West Coasters, ya know?)

He he he...that'd be awesome if our reunions were the same weekend! Talk about ironic ;).

Yes, will be in touch later this year ... should be a fun trip ... definitely cool to meet more VR.comers :).

Back