Prayer List

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mike M. in Hous

Have started to transcribe prayer list from the old forum to the calendar here.
Please everybody add names if you don't see them already.
Its easy to do!
Just click on calendar
Then click on private event
The ones I have done so far I just put in surgery scheduled for name, in the subject title box

Will continue to work on it. I think it is a great way to keep up with everybody, and just another neat thing in the new forum page.:)

Your message

Your message

Wow, Mike - you've even figured out how to do different colours.

Many thanks for your work on the prayer list. Its so good to have it.

Mike, you are awesome. You are really blazing the trail for the rest of us here. Many thanks!

Awsome????

Awsome????

Don't know noting about no awesome! I have the week end to figure this all out thats all. If'n I dun't have it by bed time tonight it will havta wait till next wekend.I don't have any studies this weekend and I can't go fishing so I play on the pute all day.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously though Thanks!:)

Hi Mike,

Looking at the calendar, I can't see any of the "Prayer List" events that you've entered on your end. Reading the FAQs, it seems to me that "Private Events" are seen only by the person entering them ( that is, YOU! ) :(

I'm wondering if Hank or an Admin type needs to post "Public Events" for this? :confused:

-Jennie

OOPS

OOPS

Thats the problem I have found in a couple things. The stuff is there and i see it but no one else does. Need this kind of in put to know and to check it out.

Thanks I needed something to work on tonight.Unfortunatly it won't be this. your right hank will have to enable members to post public events or post the list himself
Sorry Hank I tried but it's back in your court on this one.

Mike, you are just a precious person. Thank you so much for taking this on and helping all of us. You are a great heart partner.

Tomorrow is Kevin's birthday? Happy, happy 35 yrs.

God bless

I can see them

I can see them

I can see all of the items entered in the calendar. I think I enabled it so that everyone could see them. Are you saying that there is still stuff everyone can't see? The items must have been posted as a "Public Event" in order for everyone to see it.

I can see all of the entries. No problem. I just clicked on "calendat" but had to wait a few moments for it to load - so maybe give it a bit of time before you click out?

Old Post

Old Post

Hank, The post putting it back in your court is an old post that I posted before you Enabled the public postings

Thank You!

Thank You!

Thank you Mike. I just made a calendar entry but found you did it already. Diana

Latest posts

Back