Powerlifting

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

hevishot

I recall reading a post by a competitive powerlifter and I would like to contact him. I am considering entering bench press nationals in September in Scranton Pa. Just wondering if he is going to be there. I would like to meet him. Thanks.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
hevishot;n881149 said:
I recall reading a post by a competitive powerlifter and I would like to contact him. I am considering entering bench press nationals in September in Scranton Pa. Just wondering if he is going to be there. I would like to meet him. Thanks.
if you mean "The Gym Guy" then PM me and I can put you in touch with him

honeybunny

Click on his name and it will take you to his information page. There you will see a tab “private message”. After you’ve written you message select “post” to send it.

To see if he has already messaged you, go to your profile page.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
honeybunny

I also hope he's in a better mood than his last post where he basically said he has no education except common sense and slammed us for helping...

hevishot;n874217 said:
No I don't have an armchair degree in cardiology, biology, microbiology, psychology or parapsychology like some of you have. All I got is common sense. Something I find lacking on this forum. Don't bother commenting. I'll be gone for a few months. I have better things to do with my life. 4,000 posts? 2,000 posts? Seriously? Get a life.
Tons of common sense but can't send a private message. At least he had the honesty to recognize that ...

Latest posts