Quantcast

Post rejected because of spam suspicion

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Midpack

Hi:

I recently answered on a topic, but my post does not show. Immediately after sending it, i was able to see it. Rereading it, i realized that it had some syntax error (english is not my native languaje), so i corrected it. After this editing my post was deleted from the topic and i received a warning popup message saying that it was suspected of spam and that a moderator must approve it before being published. It is the first time this happened to me. Of course, my post has zero spam content.

Any ideas of what could be happening?

Thanks

LondonAndy

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
I don't know about this forum, but email spam filters look for a particular words, which have "points" allocated to them. If the email scores over a certain number of points it triggers a block. So if your post included words relating to selling, sex aids or medication etc in sufficient number then that might explain it?

Eva

Miracle Believer
VR.org Supporter
Sometimes I see the *error* appearing, and I simply ignore it. My response goes through. Not sure why it pops up.

Midpack

Thanks for your feedback. I was under the impression that my post would be checked by a moderator and then finally accepted, but it has not happened yet (and i doubt it will ever happen). I can post it again, but I am a little lazy to rewrite it because english writing requires me some effort.

Latest posts