Post op day 9- AVR and PVR (redoing a Ross procedure)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooperman

Hi Everyone! I have a long thread in the intros section, but thought I would post a brief message here.
I am a 40 year old male in good shape.
I had a Ross procedure in 2001 for a bicuspid aortic valve, but it started leaking again, and the pulmonary valve calicifed and stenosed. I just had the pulmonary valve replaced with a homograft and the aortic with the On-X. Was up walking 16 hours after surgery. Recovered really quickly in the hospital and went home day 5. I highly recommend Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital in Plano, TX. The hospital is affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Katherine Harrington performed my surgery.

Hi Everyone! I have a long thread in the intros section, but thought I would post a brief message here.
I am a 40 year old male in good shape.
I had a Ross procedure in 2001 for a bicuspid aortic valve, but it started leaking again, and the pulmonary valve calicifed and stenosed. I just had the pulmonary valve replaced with a homograft and the aortic with the On-X. Was up walking 16 hours after surgery. Recovered really quickly in the hospital and went home day 5. I highly recommend Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital in Plano, TX. The hospital is affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Katherine Harrington performed my surgery.
hello, good to read your post. I just met with Dr. Katherine Harrington and she will do OHS on my bicuspid aortic valve and most likely my aortic aneurysm as well In July at BSW Heart Hospital in Plano.

Latest posts

Back