porky pig valve after 4 years

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
hi everbody,just had my 2nd echo since my op in 2008, been having a few problems with those pesky pacs,anyway they decided to give me sum tests and i was a bit worried it might be my valve playing up :( .Good news my valves absol fine yipeeeeeeeeeee:D i am to have a heart monitor fitted in the next few weeks to see whats going on, but the cardio seems to think its something i might have to live with and the stress of me thinking it could have been the valve will not have helped, its a load of my mind as i did think the worst, my breathing hasnt been that good and that also got my thinking it could be the valve, but that turns out to be my asthma playing up,so all in all i am a happy bunny :D

Well Neil, glad that your worries are being addressed. I'm coming up on my 4 year mark and have an appointment with my cardio is April. I have a few occasional flutters but I believe it is linked to too much coffee that day. But I of course will bring it up. Glad you are a happy piggy....I myself will continue to MOOOOOOOve on with my life. :)

:)Hey Neil, you had me worried for a while! you are one of this sites best supporters. Anyway pleased that you have it sorted, I have have had rhinitis for about 40 years and considering what we have been through it does not get on the scale. I am feeling good at the moment, those post op mini dizzy spells and palpitations seem to have disapeared, new valve must be quite happy!.
Two year echo due in July, in the mean time living life to the full, just returned from Las Vegas where you really feel alive!.
John B
AVR May 30 2009
Edwards LifeScience Bovine Pericardial
Oxford England

Hey Neil, congratulations on 4 years and wishing you many many more to come. Now, relative to your other symptoms, you know asthma and allergies go hand in hand, so I'm wondering, any chance you have a truffle allergy? :)

Seriously, though, hope the other issues improve. In honor of your big day, nothing seems more fitting than the famous "Hog Call" from the Arkansas Razorbacks here in the US:

Woooooooo. Pig. Sooie!

Neil,
That's great news on your little Porky pig valve, looks like he's here to stay for awhile and keep you a happy Bugs bunny. We will be sending you some nice warm spring weather so that you can take the Jag out for a little romp. Enjoy!
Best,
John

image.php

Hi, Neil,

Watch out when you're near a Bar-B-Que joint - I hear those piggie valves squeal when they feel threatened. I know I get a lot of twinges when I'm near a burger joint. Heck, my wife is sure that when I bite into a burger, I can tell her the cow's name, too.

Glad you're getting it sorted out. Isn't it a load of *%)#^ that we go all the way through something as major as valve surgery, only to have other things bother us after?

hi everbody,just had my 2nd echo since my op in 2008, been having a few problems with those pesky pacs,anyway they decided to give me sum tests and i was a bit worried it might be my valve playing up :( .Good news my valves absol fine yipeeeeeeeeeee:D i am to have a heart monitor fitted in the next few weeks to see whats going on, but the cardio seems to think its something i might have to live with and the stress of me thinking it could have been the valve will not have helped, its a load of my mind as i did think the worst, my breathing hasnt been that good and that also got my thinking it could be the valve, but that turns out to be my asthma playing up,so all in all i am a happy bunny :D

Hey Neil, glad you're about to celebrate your 4th porcinevalversary! :tongue2:Wish your asthma was behaving itself better, but hopefully it will kick around and you'll be breathing easier soon.:smile2:

Back