Please keep Ross in your prayers.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you Ross

Thinking of you Ross

Prayers are headed your way. Get well soon!! Take care of yourself.

Mary, thanks so much for being the contact person. I think we'd all go nuts if we didn't know what was going on with him.

When he's home and feeling better, he's going to be in big trouble for procrastinating after he had that pain.

Dear Ross,

I am so sorry to learn that you are in the hospital tonight. I know you feel everyone's love there with you, and I wanted to tell you that my heart is there with you too.

Arlyss

Our thoughts and prayers are coming your way my friend. We will continue to pray for your safe return to us:) I am sure you will have plenty of fine "stuff" to catch up on.;) We will try to hold the ship down while you are recovering.

Mary. Thanks for the update. Do you think you could post the hospital address once Ross is released into a room? I am sure he would enjoy some cards and letters. Maybe a few goodies once he returns home.:)

We're missing you.
Wish you were here.
May God guide your docs & others who care for you, and provide quick and lasting healing.

jimmy

Mary, thanks so much for getting us the news.

Ross. Hey. Get better soon. We miss you! There's a full moon tonight and I'll look up at it as it rises and think of you. "We're under the same sky". I'll be sending my best wishes!

:) Marguerite

Mary,

Thanks for the update on Ross.

And, uh, Ross, if you didn't want to see me this Friday ... all you had to do was say so ;). He he he.

Seriously, tho, thoughts/prayers a plenty coming to you and your wife and family.....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"Where have you gone?" ... Glen Campbell ... 'Still Within The Sound Of My Voice'

OH, no!!!

OH, no!!!

I missed this in the anticoag forum as I don't always check that one when I'm in a rush. Karlynn, thanks so much for starting this thread here, and Mary, thanks so much for updating us, and please relay to Ross (as I know you are already doing) how much we love and miss him and are praying for him to get better soon. Then tell him that we are all misbehaving horribly on this forum and he needs to get back here soon to square us away and whip us back into line. If that doesn't work, then tell him I'm sending Katie up there to "visit" him in the hospital if he doesn't hurry up and get out. :D Missing our Rossie...............:( hugs. J.

I'm new here so I can't say I know Ross as well as some you but what I do know is when I joined he was one of the first to welcome me with open arms and I'm thankful. From what I've read on his threads he sounds like a wonderful person. Take care and can't wait to hear from you!!!

Havent been on comp for a few days, horrible storms.. Oh my Ross, we miss you, and are praying you will be well soon, we love you!!!Love the pup

Thanks Mary and Karlynn for keeping us informed about Ross. He is soooo important to all of us. He is in my heart and prayers. I hope he is well soon.

Carla

Back