Pig heart transplant

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

sharky7

I happen to be, right now, thinking and saying the same thing.....WHY? 100 is a tons of years, but 150, there are many that are much younger then that, and are going, is this all that there is to life, and they are bored! AND than again, why not say 200, or 300? why stop with the number 150? I am about 70 right now, and figure at around 60 or so, ya really need to start getting creative, and I think and say, if ya run out of things, and ya just cannot think of anything else, there is always the fallback of, go work for free, and in ways that help and benefit other HUMAN BEINGS! there are always ways to donate your time, that is if your that bored, "idle hands/minds are the devils workshop!"

carolinemc

I was wondering about him lately. These experiments are usually not very long. Sad but his life was extended by two months. Praying for the family.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
an update on this:

Researchers trying to learn what killed the first person to receive a heart transplant from a pig have discovered the organ harboured an animal virus, but they cannot yet say if it played any role in the man's death.

Latest posts