Pig heart transplant

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I happen to be, right now, thinking and saying the same thing.....WHY? 100 is a tons of years, but 150, there are many that are much younger then that, and are going, is this all that there is to life, and they are bored! AND than again, why not say 200, or 300? why stop with the number 150? I am about 70 right now, and figure at around 60 or so, ya really need to start getting creative, and I think and say, if ya run out of things, and ya just cannot think of anything else, there is always the fallback of, go work for free, and in ways that help and benefit other HUMAN BEINGS! there are always ways to donate your time, that is if your that bored, "idle hands/minds are the devils workshop!"

I was wondering about him lately. These experiments are usually not very long. Sad but his life was extended by two months. Praying for the family.

If you live to 150 you might end up like that Brad Pitt movie Benjamin Button and start getting young again once you hit 80 or so...🤪😂

Google Senescent cells and Senolytics.

I was just talking to a friend still in the business yesterday and you may soon be pleasantly surprised about what’s coming up, especially in the cardiovascular area.

Google Senescent cells and Senolytics. I was just talking to a friend still in the business yesterday and you may soon be pleasantly surprised about what’s coming up, especially in the cardiovascular area.
327362.png

Latest posts

Back