peachy back home ( thanks )

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Peachy

Hi everyone
Thanks for all your good wishes whilst i have been away.
The worst is over and i will be taking it easy for the next few months and hopefully be able to chat to you all later

Hey Peachy - welcome home. Now you just get well quick and come on back and give us a good report on how you are doin.

Love your atavar (s). How'd you do that? Neat

God bless

Peachy-

It's just grand that you're home. Continued excellent recovery. I loved your little slide show avatar, very cute, as are you!

Peachy

Peachy

Glad to be back home, ain't ya? Well, you take it nice and slow, don't push too hard and you will get better soon. It takes time. Just don't rush anything. You are okay. Visit us regular now, yya hear? Take care.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

hi peachy!
so glad all went well. it's great to hear from you.
wishing you a smooth and uneventful recovery. caroline is on the mark when she says you should take it nice and slow.
don't push or rush it.
great, cute avatar show, peachy! i love matching faces with the names!!

hey, jan! that goes for you too! take it easy and i hope you have an easy recovery too.
all the best to you both, sylvia

So glad

So glad

Hi Peachy,

so glad to know you're home safely. Take it easy for a while and get your strength back, then look forward to enjoying the rest of your life.

Simon

back home

back home

Peachy,its good news that your op went well, and that you're well on the way to recovery. I had bovine valve....moooooo! and am going skiing next month..HOORAY!( I have to say it took me a few years to get back on the slopes but its not only health that prevents you, but money and time). My first skiing trip post op, was something I'd promised myself...so, I'll lift a glass to your next ski, and hillwalk!
love Debs xxx

Back