Passing of my Mother

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know she will always be with you. Mothers are an indelible part of what we are in life, and their eyes are often the eyes we see our own lives through.

Very sorry for your sadness.

Wishing you peace,

Hank, you have my deepest sympathy. My dad died several years ago this week and the approach of Thanksgiving has bittersweet memories. I look forward to seeing my parents again one day. I pray that the Lord gives you comfort during this time.

Again like all the above posts say, we are truly sorry for your mom's passing! Nancy said it well: she will always be with you. open your heart,relax,and she will be there. Well said! Condolences to your entire family!

Hank,
I am so sorry to learn of the passing of your mother. I know firsthand just how heartbreaking it is to lose a mom. I like the picture of you and your mom--I swear, she looks just like my mom; they could have been twins!
Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family!
Love, Debi (debster913)

Hank, I am so sorry!

Hank, I am so sorry!

No words, of course, can ease your pain, but please know that there are many people out here who are praying for you and giving you lots of virtual hugs. YOu have lots of shoulders to cry on if and when you are ready. Much love. J.

Dear Hank,

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing ones mother is not a small thing. May God give you comfort during this difficult time of your life.

Hugs,
Christina

Hank,

Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts/prayers coming to you and your entire family.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...& now an uncle!
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

So Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you and your Family at this most difficult time.

Hank,

I am sorry for the loss of your mother. May her memory shine in your heart and thus brightens your days when feel sad and miss her.

My condolences to you and your family.

With my prayers.

I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. Losing a parent is not a club you ever want to be a member of. You will be in my prayers. Just remember she will always live on within you. It never hurts to have an extra angel either. You take care.

So very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. May your memories of her provide you with comfort at this time.

Latest posts

Back