Op tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartstream

Hi people
Well now my op is tomorrow afternoon. Just like to say reading and posting on this site has been a great help to me over the last 3 years.

Hope after I have my new mechanical tricuspid valve I feel better than I do now.

Thank you

Heartstream

Thanks Aqian, This is so new to me. Reading how excited and nervous people are about their surgery is reasurring that one day I too will be in the same boat.

Its still all a bit of a shock to me. I have started displaying symptoms. I was diagnosed last Oct. and it came as a big shock. Thought I was just getting old. Legacy from radiotherapy for Hodgkin's Lymphoma 25yrs ago which caused the calcification of my valve.
I am now severe. Set to go for an angiogram next week as I am experiencing chest and left arm pain. I don't know how people can be in "the waiting room" for 6 years. I suppose its like a pregnancy. You know its going to happen but you just cant pinpoint the exact time.

Latest posts

Back