One year post-op follow-up with Dr. Bavaria

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heart Of The Sunrise

I had my one-year post-op follow-up with Dr. Bavaria today. This could not have gone better. The results of the latest echo and this mornings CT scan say it all.
My left ventricle has completely remodeled itself and has returned to normal size. My LVEF was 45% before surgery. It is now an astounding 65%. My ON-X
valve is perfectly seated , now there are no suture lines visible. My main coronary arteries are firmly attached to my aortic graft. No leaks. Dr. Bavaria described my cardiac
health as stable and perfect. I do not need to see him for two years. For those of you in the waiting room and those of you recently post-op, may you be blessed with a similar post-op recovery and long term prognosis.:thumbup:

Congrats! I just cracked one open to celebrate for you but only one as my son has a little league game tonight. I'm attempting to gather up an organize all my thoughts and questions I have for my Tuesday meeting with him.

I had my one-year post-op follow-up with Dr. Bavaria today. This could not have gone better. The results of the latest echo and this mornings CT scan say it all.
My left ventricle has completely remodeled itself and has returned to normal size. My LVEF was 45% before surgery. It is now an astounding 65%. My ON-X
valve is perfectly seated , now there are no suture lines visible. My main coronary arteries are firmly attached to my aortic graft. No leaks. Dr. Bavaria described my cardiac
health as stable and perfect. I do not need to see him for two years. For those of you in the waiting room and those of you recently post-op, may you be blessed with a similar post-op recovery and long term prognosis.:thumbup:

Great news indeed! Congratulations!

Back