One year anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kschroed

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been around much lately, but I thought I'd drop in to say I've made it a year now! My little bovine mitral valve (I call her "Bossy") is working like a champ. My EF has even gone up a little bit. I would say that my surgery and 8 days in CICU was about the worst experience of my life, but it saved my life. It was all worth it as I look back on it now.
Kay

Congratulations on your first year. Worst experience in your life....I agree. Worth it, once maybe, twice certainly wasn't worth it for me, though I am still here.

May you have a very long valve life and not have to go through it again any time soon.

KAY,Happy first anniversary and may you celebrate many more to come

SRINIVAS
Aneurysmal dilation of aortic root and ascending aorta with dissection,BAV,mod.AR.
Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit
Surgeon: Dr K.s. Neelakandan,Dr.Sridar CARE Hospital, Bangara Hills,Hyderabad,India

KAY: HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY! Isn't it great! The first year is truly special! Then again so is each and every year there after! May you have many many more!

Back