One Year Anniversary ! Feb 4 2022 Feb 4 2023

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lucky
It was only stenosis ........it seems like was born with a deformed tricuspid . They thought it was a bicuspid but , when they got in there it was a mangled tricuspid. The last measurement I had was 69? The opening was very small, about the size of a dime. I thought I had no symptoms , I was very active BUT after the operation, I noticed a big difference in performance and I feel very good now and I am still surprised at the ease at which I can ride my bike up steep hills etc.
How are you doing?

Hi Lucky
It was only stenosis ........it seems like was born with a deformed tricuspid . They thought it was a bicuspid but , when they got in there it was a mangled tricuspid. The last measurement I had was 69? The opening was very small, about the size of a dime. I thought I had no symptoms , I was very active BUT after the operation, I noticed a big difference in performance and I feel very good now and I am still surprised at the ease at which I can ride my bike up steep hills etc.
How are you doing?
I am confused, as your profile info says "regurgitation", not stenosis.
I am in the waiting room for now.

Hi Lucker
At first thats what they told me : That "my valve was not closing properly" and that's about the time I joined the board! Then they thought it was a "torn" value , then a bicusbid and finally , after the operation a deformed tricuspid value,heavily calcified . Looking back in life it now makes sense why I never played sports with lots of running .

Hi Lucker
At first thats what they told me : That "my valve was not closing properly" and that's about the time I joined the board! Then they thought it was a "torn" value , then a bicusbid and finally , after the operation a deformed tricuspid value,heavily calcified . Looking back in life it now makes sense why I never played sports with lots of running .
Probably you had both stenosis and regurgitation. Best of luck to you!

Latest posts

Back