one year ago today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha 1

it is kind of hard to imagine but today one year ago was adams surgery, it has gone by pretty fast. time really flies. we will have a year appt on april 24. hopefully the doc says that he would like to take him off of some of the meds or at least lower the dose. at least that would be nice. he is on coreg, lisinopril and spirinolactone, i dont think i spelled that right. anyway, this has all been an ordeal, im just so glad to still have him, i love him so much. i remember driving you all nuts last year, asking about the muga scan and all of the after effects at the hospital. woody, my husband left me there alone with adam, and when all of that came up and i didnt know what it was, you all were there for me and i appreciate it more than you all could ever know. i love you guys all so much. i know you all probibly get irritated with me at times, but i have just been so emotional through all of this and just cant help it. it was sure nice to have you all around though, even though i drive you nuts. thank you thank you thank you thank you. i love you all.
janice
alpha 1

woody

woody

i didnt mean that woody left me alone totally, he just came back to fix the bathroom before we got home, he was very supportive, and was there through the whole surgery, he just had some things to do here before adam got out to make it more convenient. and just didnt happen to be there on the day that i was faced with that whole muga scan thing. he got offended that i said he wasnt there, he was but just not on that day. that is what i meant, i dont know what i would have done without him either. just wanted you guys to know that too. thanks.
janice
alpha 1

Wishing Adam a Happy 1st OHS anniversary & many, many more anniversaries to come! I pray that he stays well & never has to go thru that ordeal ever again!

And you stay well too! :)

Best wishes Adam enjoy good health and happiness always. Hard to believe it is already a year since.

It is great that you are celebrating an anniversary, I hope you many more to come. Good luck with the 1 year appointment, and I hope all you receive is more good news. Best of luck to you, and God Bless.

Janice,
I am so glad to hear that Adam is doing well. I know how hard this has been for all of you. Please don't worry that we will get irritated with you. We all know (or can imagine) how hard this is on Mom.

I had a similar experience with my husband when Brian was in the hospital the first time. My husband left to go get our motorhome so we could stay at the hospital when the doctors had to rush Brian back into surgery to put in the LVAD. Some times the timing is just off.

Please let us know how his check up goes.

Congratulations on the year milestone! I know it has been difficult for you all, but now you're free to celebrate! Woo Hoo!:)

Latest posts

Back