One of these days...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLLEEN S

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
One of these days, I will stop to tell you about my husband. He went to all the dr appts with me, wrote down his own questions for the doctors, spent the entire week in the hospital (he slept in my room) with me, he asked every nurse everything he wanted to and got his answers, he was my advocate. Upon coming home, he had cleaned the house, worked full time and came home and made dinner, my mom was there also. She stayed in the hospital with me also...they made an exception...and she helped me get better afterwards. My inlaws came 2 weeks later, stayed with me, went on walks with me, asked the visiting nurses questions. I am so grateful to all of these people. My inlaws are in their 70s, so is my mom, but they came anyway...I hope my mom is able to have her surgery done sooner than later (found an aortic arch aneurysm on her during CT while hospitalized for COPD). She is 4.7 now and is slowly regaining her health.

I'm happy to hear that you had so much support. Now get better soon. I will pray for your mom. I hope the doctor's are able to provide her with a solution to her medical problems that will get her well.:)

Latest posts

Back